Official Statement from Post Indonesia
We all know that we are currently experiencing a very difficult time. As a result, all movements are very slow and greatly affect the movement of our economy due to Covid-19.
Recently the indonesia post has issued a statement on all shipments during the covid-19 virus. The following is a translation from Indonesian to English from an official letter issued by Pos Indonesia.
International Service Arrangement Statement as an Impact of the Corona Outbreak
1. In accordance with the Central Note from Vice Predisent of International Post concerning the regulation of international postal items (Outgoing) related to the spread of the corona virus, it is notified that there are new conditions related to flight limitations and operational arrangements of the destination country. Therefore international postal service arrangements are regulated as follows:
- Items for the destination country mentioned in group 1 in the attachment to this letter, can be received using the available international postal service, with the possibility of late delivery to the recipient.
- Shipments to the destination country mentioned in group 2 in the attachment to this letter, can only be accepted using the EMS (Express Mail Service) or Export Postal Service.
- c. All international postal services for destination countries mentioned in group 3 on this letter are CLOSED.
2. This international postal service arrangement is carried out until further notice.
Group 1: List of destination countries that can still use all international postal services with the possibility of being late.
|4||PAPUA NEW GUINEA||PG|
|5||KOREA REP. / SOUTH KOREA||KR|
Group 2: List of country that only can use EMS (Express Mail Service) or Postal Export Service with the possibility of being late.
|28||LAO PEOPLE'S DEM. REP.||LA||61|
|29||LUXEMBOURG||LU||62||TIMOR-LESTE (DEM. REP.)||TL|
|65||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE)||AE|
|66||UNITED STATE OF AMERICA||US|
Group 3: List of country that are CLOSED
|3||IRAN (ISLAMIC REP.)||IR|
|8||KOREA DEMOCRATIC / NORTH KOREA||KP|
|9||SYRIAN ARAB REP.||SY|
With this statement from Indonesian Post there will be a shipping rate change on my store. I hope you guys can understand this situations. Let's pray together hope this situations will be back to normal as usual.
COVID-19 Virus Pandemic Tips from SUGOIKAWAII.
Hewwoo guys! Right now we all know that Covid-19 (Corona) virus has spread all over the world. All country is on alert to stop the spread of the virus with locking down the city or issued a statement for everyone working at home and school at home. This greatly affects all performance in offices, especially in post offices. Their working hours and opening hours are less than usual. Also some order may delayed from the post office. I apologize for this, but I also can't do anything about this.
For the sake of safeguarding to reduce the spread of this virus, I will be very careful. All items in Sugoikawaii will be cleaned with antiseptic or disinfecting to kill the virus. The post office I used to go to also guaranteed that their workplaces did not have the virus or were suspected of being infected, and all were very healthy.
A few tips from me to keep yourself protected from this virus.
1. When you receive the package, immediately wash your hands or wipe your hands with liquid or wet tissue that contains antiseptic.
2. If you can, avoid touching other people's hands or other people's bodies.
3. When you open your package, immediately wipe the goods you receive with a wet tissue that contains antiseptic. The surface layer of our sticker image is weather proof so if you just rub it with a wet tissue it won't damage the sticker.
4. Always take care of the cleanliness of your residence and always take care of your health. You won't get sick if you get this virus, if your immune system is healthy.
5. If you feel unwell. rest and don't leave the house. You are not sick because of this virus, but your body is vulnerable to this virus if you are not feeling well.
I hope these tips can protect all of us from this COVID-19 Virus.
Let's hope that this virus can disappear and all will improve as before.